Become a Member of Friends
We invite you to become a member of the Friends of Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge! Our organization, which was formed in 1990, has more than 2500 members from all over the United States and Canada.
We are an all-volunteer, not-for-profit corporation. Because we don't pay salaries and have few administrative costs, we are able to use the membership dues and donations we collect along with the profits from the Blue Heron Gift Shoppe to fund educational and recreational programs at Bombay Hook.
Select one of our seven membership plans, which are listed in the table to the right.
Becoming a member offers special privileges:
- You get a 10% discount on all items sold in the Refuge Store;
- You will receive a free subscription to the Friends's newsletter;
- You are eligible to join the Friends birding club;
- You are eligible for membership in the Dover Federal Credit Union;
- You will have voting privileges at the annual meeting.
Joining is easy!
We now offer three convenient ways to become a member of Friends:
1. Join online and pay your membership dues with Paypal.
Select a membership plan from the list and click the "Pay Now" button. Pay with your Paypal or credit card account.
2. Print out and complete a membership application form.
Click the link below to preview and print out a membership application. Return the completed form with dues check by postal mail or bring it to the refuge Visitor Center.
3. Stop by the Visitor Center and fill out a membership application in person.
Stop in to the Visitor Center on your next visit to the refuge and apply in person.