What's New at Bombay Hook
- Do your holiday shopping at the Refuge Store Winter Sale, on now until Christmas. Learn more here.
- The Visitor Center weekend hours (9:00am to 5:00pm Saturday and Sunday) for the fall season will conclude on December 7 and 8. Weekend hours will resume on March 1, 2014.
- The December 2013 edition of the Friends' newsletter has been posted. Read it here.
- See a slideshow of images taken at Bombay Hook by refuge volunteer and Frends' member Karen Dever on the Photogallery page.
- The Art Inspired by Nature exhibition is coming to the Bombay Hook Visitor Center on weekends in October and November. See the schedule here.
- The Bombay Hook Bird Club Event Schedule has been updated. Read it here.
- The June 2013 edition of the Friends' newsletter has been posted. Read it here.
- We want to post your Bombay Hook photos! Share your images with our online audience. All posted images include a photo credit and a link to your web site or photo gallery. Send an email to the web master to learn more.
- Friends is now on Facebook! Check out our page here and be sure to post.
- Bombay Hook NWR has been selected for inclusion in the Delaware History Trail. The trail includes 36 sites located throughout the state and selected to showcase the First State's abundance of historical sites and to educate visitors and residents about Delaware's place in American history. Visitors can now follow a trail of exploration to discover and experience Delaware's rich heritage. Read about it and learn how you can participate here.
The Friends of Bombay Hook web site is hosted by IDV.net , a leading internet and network service provider in the Delaware Valley.