What's New at Bombay Hook
- The March 2014 edition of the Friends' newsletter has been posted. Read it here.
- Help Friends by participating in a fundraising opportunity through Redners grocery stores: When you shop at Redners using your Pumps Perks card, save your receipt and hand in the entire receipt at the Visitor Center store. Over $2000 in Redners receipts have already been turned in. At $5000, Friends qualifies to get the first 1% back! Find the location of the nearest Redners warehouse market here.
- Volunteer orientation is scheduled for March 1, 2014, from 10:00am to 12:30pm at the Bombay Hook VIsitor Center. Read more here, or contact Tina Watson at (302) 653-6872 or email@example.com.
- The Bombay Hook Visitor Center will reopen on weekends beginning March 1, 2014. Weekend hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- The December 2013 edition of the Friends' newsletter has been posted. Read it here.
- See a slideshow of images taken at Bombay Hook by refuge volunteer and Friends' member Karen Dever on the Photogallery page.
- The Bombay Hook Bird Club Event Schedule has been updated. Read it here.
- The June 2013 edition of the Friends' newsletter has been posted. Read it here.
- We want to post your Bombay Hook photos! Share your images with our online audience. All posted images include a photo credit and a link to your web site or photo gallery. Send an email to the web master to learn more.
- Friends is now on Facebook! Check out our page here and be sure to post.
- Bombay Hook NWR has been selected for inclusion in the Delaware History Trail. The trail includes 36 sites located throughout the state and selected to showcase the First State's abundance of historical sites and to educate visitors and residents about Delaware's place in American history. Visitors can now follow a trail of exploration to discover and experience Delaware's rich heritage. Read about it and learn how you can participate here.
The Friends of Bombay Hook web site is hosted by IDV.net , a leading internet and network service provider in the Delaware Valley.